Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Staying active.

The past couple of weeks have been very nice. On Tuesday, we went to an Isotopes game with our friends Guy and Tory. It was .50 cent hotdog night, and we bet Guy that he couldn't eat 12 hotdogs...well he did! He consumed 12 nasty Ballpark Franks (yuck). It was a very entertaining game, to say the least. 


On Thursday, my friend Ashley and I went to the foothills to do our weekly walk. It is such a nice thing to have a pregnant friend to talk to in person weekly...and text message daily!
My cousin Megan is a week and four days ahead of me, as is my good friend Tory. My sister-in-law is pregnant with TWINS! I am excited to be an aunt, as well as a mommy. Our friend Courtney is also expecting in September! All of our kids are going to have so much fun growing up together!
As I said, it is so nice to know so many people who are going through the same thing as I am.
I worked out Monday-Friday last week, two of those days I attended two Body Pump classes (wooohoooo)! I am trying to stay as active as I can, and would like it to continue!
My friend Linda and I went hiking this afternoon on Tunnel Trail. It was beautiful, and it wasn't too hot. We jogged all the way back to the car because it started pouring on us. It was a great way to get in some cardio.
 

I also did Body Pump this morning! As you can see I am trying here. :)
If only I could control my appetite, all would be heavenly. Holy love handles! I hope everyone is having a great week thus far.
I am now 15 weeks and 4 days...every week is going by a little faster. YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment