Monday, July 28, 2014

We found out what baby Ley will be!

What a lovely couple of weeks it has been. We went on a family trip to Nebraska, which is always so special because we have a hell of a good family there! They feel more like my first cousins than my second and third cousins. 

We were able to walk around a beautiful lake every day that we were there. It was a great way to exercise, and talk with our family :) I never thought that I would have said that walking is exercise for me, but it really is!
I think last week was a great workout week, but not so great eating week (as usual). I have been feeling better about everything, especially after figuring out the sex of our little one. My parents, Conrad, and I, put on a gender reveal party that was a lot of work, but a lot of fun!


It was so much fun to get together with many of our family and friends. It was also a great way to share this special moment with them.
And then we found out...
It is a boy! We are welcoming Micah Avery Ley into our family! I am so excited because back before I was pregnant, we painted our nursery blue for a  Dr. Seuss theme. I thought that it could have been unisex, but the more I thought about it the more I knew it was a boy room. Well...it worked out perfectly! I always wanted an older brother, and look...I get to give my next child one!
And none of this would have been possible without the kindness and generosity of my wonderful parents. I know I've said it before, but God has blessed me with them! 

Anyway it was a perfect couple of weeks! And I wanted to share the news with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment