Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jogging stroller, hiking, and other things

Hello everyone! Last week was a pretty amazing week. My parents arrived on Thursday, and stayed until Saturday. My dad and I had a father daughter day on Friday which was very fun! We went to the gym (my dad likes to get four days in a week), we met my mom and Conrad for lunch, and then we went to REI. My parents bought Conrad and I a stroller and car seat! I've known I wanted a B.O.B. Stroller for about a year now, after seeing Dorothy Beal use one on Instagram. 

The stroller is so cool! It is easy to collapse and to put it back it only takes a flick of the wrist. Conrad and I are very blessed to have the parents we do. 

The B.O.B. stroller is amazing (my dad and Conrad are talking in the background...sorry! Georgie is there, too!)

I got Conrad to take Georgie and I hiking this weekend. It is my new favorite thing to do now because running isn't as easy as it was before! Everything is getting larger...everything!! Anyway, hiking still gets me breathing hard and seeing the beauty New Mexico has to offer is always so fun.
We will ask our OB on Friday how long I can hike, and if I can horseback ride. The latter is something that we kind of know the answer to, but horseback riding is Conrad's favorite thing so we want to be able to go!
Anyway, my future sister-in-law (I can say that as long as Mat isn't reading my blog, right?) bought me this onesie. What makes it so hilarious is that I was telling her the day before she gave it to me how a hecho en Mexico onesie would be the funniest. Well it turns out that she had it for awhile now, but she thought it was perfect timing! I couldn't agree more!
Ps our baby was actually conceived in Mexico, TMI? I think not.
I've still been keeping active, but last week I only got three days in. I'm going to do at least four days this week. I went on a three mile jog today!  I will no longer consider it "running." I went to Body Pump, and right after did 30 minutes on the elliptical yesterday. And, we went for a hike Sunday. I guess I'm already doing better than last week! YAY!The weeks are flying by!
How far along: 16 weeks 5 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds, only because I haven't weighed in for this month yet. Friday, at my next appointment, will be a different story! 

Maternity clothes: Not yet. But I should buy some pants! I'm starting to have to unbutton :(

Stretch marks: Just old ones...

Sleep: bla! I am so uncomfortable! :/ it is hard waking up twice every night, and then getting comfortable is impossible. 

Best moment last week: Conrad taking me on a surprise trip to Buy Buy Baby! That place is so amazing!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: I am eating everything, but I haven't had crazy cravings lately.

Gender: I have to wait one more month to find out! 

Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.

Belly button - in or out? Oh my goodness, it is slowly coming out! What!???

What I miss: Red red wine! And coffee...and sushi 

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having at our gender reveal party! :) and feeling the baby move!

1 comment:

  1. OH I love you and your new BOB!!! So exiting. #dreamscometrue

    ReplyDelete