Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Exercising with baby, getting it back!

As I sit here with my sleeping baby I know it is wrong. Don't let him fall asleep in your arms, it is too comfy! He won't nap well when put down, which is partially true. I've been putting in him the crib for naps now, but he sleeps longer when I hold him, sorry to say. He has been so fussy lately, and we have a dinner date tonight so I want him to be happy for it! 
Anyway, I wanted to run with him today, but he's been grumpy even in the stroller. I may have to wait until Conrad gets off of work before I go. 
Exercise has been going well. I love the boot camp I go to three days a week. It is great, and just what I need to get back into shape. I run the other two days,  and sometimes I run on boot camp days. Of course, I walk every day to get out of the house, and for Georgie the Corgi. I really should run more consistently since the half marathon is next month, but things have really changed with my baby Micah around! I'm okay with it all, too! As long as I get my long runs in, I'm good.
Okay, so I actually should do more cardio for my excess weight and love handles, but boot camp incorporates cardio, so I feel good about that! 
Anyway, eating is the majority of it, and I'm not doing well in that department, but I really haven't felt like limiting myself...yet!
I'm proud of how far I've come in three months! I'm still not where I was before, but before I didn't have a beautiful and healthy baby boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment