Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sitting this one out...

My best friends are running a marathon right now...

My best friends are running a marathon right now...and I'm sitting this one out.
I have such mixed feelings. While I am sooooo incredibly proud of them, I'm a little jealous as well.
They've been running so much every week, and I feel like I've been gaining weight each week. My energy just hasn't been present.
Anyway, here I am at a cafe in the beautiful Santa Cruz, CA, waiting for them to pass me at their halfway mark. 
I just wish I was running with them. It is such a huge accomplishment, and a life goal! I'm proud of them.
The love of my life didn't even want to do this, and he completed the rest of the training for me 😍. So although I'm jealous, I'm truly proud and I know I'm extremely blessed. 
Steph and I made a new goal...marathon next summer :)

Anyway, my pregnancy has been beautiful and wonderful so far! I am a little over 11 weeks! 
I'm showing (a little) and my body is changing. What I'm looking forward to the most is feeling my baby move! My next appointment is on May 30th! 

Have you ever had to sit one out? How did you feel? 
Don't get me wrong, I know what I'm doing is much more difficult than running a marathon! I'm growing a human!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment